بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

السبت، 11 ديسمبر 2010

My math exam

            In my final exam I was very suck and ther are no time lift for the exam i have just two days befour the exam so i had to work very hard

The exam was very imprtent for me and all student that want to go to the univercity i was very suck and scierd but when i meat my father he sead to me do your bast and the rest welcome that was moteveted words i sead to my self i mast work very hard becouse my life is depending on these exam .  after we fineshed the exam i felt wanderful and ready for the next exam

Some time in life you will do some thing diffiacult it can happen any time and any waer , for me i think that is one of the diffiacult probelem that i had

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. In my final exam I was very sick and there was no time left for the exam. I had just two days until the exam so I had to work very hard.

    The exam was very important for me and all students that want to go to the university. I was very sick and scared, but when I met my father he said to me do your best and the rest is up to Allah. Those were motivating words. I said to myself I must work very hard because my life is depending on these exam. After we finished the exam I felt wonderful and ready for the next exam.

    Sometimes in life you will do something difficult. It can happen any time and anywhere. For me I think that is one of the difficult problems that I had.

    ردحذف